Monday, March 12, 2012

A Spring-like Day in the Flower Shop

Pin It Now! The door of the shop is open to let in the soft March breeze. It is so difficult to imagine that we aren't already in the bosom of spring. The flower shop emits a sweet scent that makes the mind wander off to a far away place. I open my eyes and realize that there is no other place that I would rather be.

A young sparrow hops in to say hello and see which flowers we have in stock.



The memory of this kind of day is one that I keep in my back pocket to pull out on a rainy and gloomy day.





12 comments:

  1. I didn't even get out to lunch today but oh how I would have loved to have been a bee in your flower shop today! ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, it must be awesome to be surrounded by these flowers! You are so lucky and blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can smell the sweet flowers now! Beautiful thoughts and such a blessing. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers, the magically lift spirits, especially at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely bouquet to brighten up a much needed rainy day in central PA.

    Thanks for sharing, Emily...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers!! So glad it's springtime :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love it if you would join me in linking up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10-rural.html

    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say??? Tell me! I'd love to hear your thoughts!